The Squier Contemporary Active Precision Bass brings you the classic heart-pumping thunder that enthralls audiences and adds glorious low-end to recordings. This bass comes equipped with a resonant poplar body and sports an easy playing roasted maple neck and Indian laurel fingerboard. Eyeing those pickups? This Squier’s tone bursts forth from a SQR ceramic humbucker and split single-coil cocktail that weaves through a myriad of differing tonal fields. Explore your desired tones with the blend, tone, and bass/treble boost knobs. This Precision Bass is a sweet deal for that almighty low-end thump!
Why do some of the used instruments have a “used” stamp on the back of the headstock?
This step is a long-standing agreement we have had with some of our manufacturing partners taken to protect their interests and to prevent the filing of improper warranty claims. For many consumers, the “used” stamp is recognized as a sign of quality, giving confidence that an instrument originating from MIRC has been properly set-up and refurbished by a professional tech.
- Number of Strings: 4
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Shape: Contemporary Precision
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Color: Sunset Metallic
- Neck Material: Roasted Maple
- Neck Shape: C
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid Dots
- Number of Frets: 20, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length: 34"
- Nut Width: 1.625"
- Nut Material: Graphite
- Bridge/Tailpiece :4-Saddle Standard Bridge
- Tuners: Vintage-style with Clover buttons
- Neck Pickup :Squier SQR Split Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Squier SQR Ceramic Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 1 x blend, stacked bass/treble boost
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel, .045-.105
- Case/Gig Bag: Sold Separately