The Pigtronix Infinity 2 Looper Pedal takes the ultra-low-latency looping engine of the original Infinity looper and squeezes it into a compact, user-friendly stompbox. The Infinity 2 lets you harness two independent stereo loops for a verse/chorus workflow. The Infinity 2 has full-range high-headroom inputs that accept mono and stereo instrument-level signals as well as line-level signals. Pair its impressive stereo I/O capabilities with versatile control parameters and innovative effects, and you’ve got yourself a seriously capable looper. The Pigtronix Infinity 2 Looper Pedal gives you the tools to create expressive performances that your audience will love.
- Pedal Type: Dual Looper
- Looping Time: 5 minutes
- Effects: Octave Shift, Variable Decay, Stutter
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (loop1/mono L), 1 x 1/4" (loop2/mono R)
- Outputs:1 x 1/4" (loop1/mono L), 1 x 1/4" (loop2/mono R)
- USB: 1 x Type Micro-B (firmware updates)
- Other I/O: 1 x 1/4" TRS (remote switch)
- Power Source: 9V DC negative center power supply (sold separately)
- Power Usage: 100mA
- Height: 1.3"
- Width: 4.5"
- Depth: 2.6"