Looking for something different for your pedalboard? The Pigtronix Gloamer certainly qualifies. This analog polyphonic amplitude synthesizer alters your attack and decay times for an array of mind-bending effects — without sacrificing your original tone. This stompbox arms you with ear-grabbing pick-triggered volume swells, enabling you to craft bowed string-like textures. Surging, asymmetrical tremolos and jarring, pulsating stutter effects are also on tap. You also get a brawny optical compressor for adding punch and sustain to your playing. If you're seeking something beyond conventional guitar effect pedals, the Pigtronix Gloamer will change the way you approach your instrument.
- Pedal Type: Polyphonic Amplitude Synthesizer
- Analog/Digital: Analog
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/4" (sidechain)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- True Bypass: Yes
- Controls: Blend, Compression, Sensitivity, Decay, Attack
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Power Usage: 100mA
- Height: 2.5"
- Width: 4.75"
- Depth: 3.5"
- Weight: 1 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: ATS