The Marshall DSL1HR tube amplifier head packs burly Marshall tone into one of the most compact packages yet. With two channels, reverb, and an effects loop, the DSL1HR is ready to rock. And with its adjustable power level, you can dial in cranked-amp tube tones that won't wake your neighbors — or even use the Softube speaker-emulated output for direct recording and monitoring. Marshall even refined the EQ section for extremely versatile tone shaping. From glassy cleans to bone-rattling crunch to blistering high gain, your wish is the Marshall DSL1HR's command.
- Number of Channels:2
- Total Power:1W (0.1W power setting)
- Preamp Tubes:2 x ECC83
- Power Tubes:1 x ECC82
- EQ:3-band EQ, Tone Shift
- Inputs:1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Outputs:1 x 1/8" (Softube emulated out), 1 x 1/4" (16 ohms)
- Effects Loop:Yes
- Footswitch I/O:1 x 1/4" (channel)
- Footswitch Included:Yes
- Construction Material:Black Tolex
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:12.3 lbs.