Quality Straps from Levy's
From their beginnings in Nova Scotia in 1973, Levy’s Leathers has grown to become one of the leading guitar strap manufacturers in the world. With premium leather straps as well as models made of vinyl, fabric, faux fur, and polyester, Levy’s has attracted an all-star roster of fans and endorsers. Ozzy Osbourne's bassist Blasko, Toby Keith’s guitarist Rich Eckhardt, Nickelback’s Chad Kroeger, and any number of guitarists and bassists can all attest to the quality and durability of Levy’s straps.
Levy's 2 1/2" Suede Leather Guitar Strap Features:
- Wide suede leather strap is comfortable, beautiful, and strong
- Delicate edge stitching adds a touch of extra style and visual contrast
- Strap adjusts from 38"-51" to fit nearly all player sizes and instrument position preferences
- Available in an extra-long (XL) size that adds 12" to the overall length for big and tall players
- Backed by over 40 years' experience making some of the best leather goods available