You don't need to sacrifice tone or style with the Jackson X Series Kelly KEX electric guitar. You've got two high-output Jackson humbucking pickups packed with an arsenal of aggressive tone, and you can dive-bomb to your heart's content, thanks to the Floyd Rose locking tremolo. Best of all, the compound-radius fingerboard means you'll have exceptional playability across the entire neck. Crank up your favorite amplifier, dig into a big fat chord or rip into a high-octane run, and the Kelly KEX will absolutely sing
Why do some of the used instruments have a “used” stamp on the back of the headstock?
This step is a long-standing agreement we have had with some of our manufacturing partners taken to protect their interests and to prevent the filing of improper warranty claims. For many consumers, the “used” stamp is recognized as a sign of quality, giving confidence that an instrument originating from MIRC has been properly set-up and refurbished by a professional tech.
- Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape X Series Kelly
- Body Material Poplar
- Body Finish Gloss
- Color Ferrari Red
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape Speed Neck
- Neck Joint Neck-through
- Radius 12"-16" compound
- Fingerboard Material Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay Pearloid Sharkfins
- Number of Frets 24, Jumbo
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Nut Width 1.6875"
- Nut Material Floyd Rose Special Locking
- Bridge/Tailpiece Floyd Rose Special Double Locking Tremolo
- Tuners Jackson Sealed Dic-cast
- Neck Pickup Jackson High-Output Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup Jackson High-Output Humbucker
- Controls 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching 3-way toggle pickup switch