The Jackson JS32 Rhoads solidbody electric guitar gives you instant attitude both sonically and visually. The amazingly affordable JS32 Rhoads serves up thick, snarling tone and prodigious sustain, courtesy of its resonant, lightweight poplar body and two toasty humbuckers. You'll relish in the uber-playability of the maple speed neck. And the fat-fretted compound-radius fingerboard lets you chord blissfully and shred without fretting out. There's also a Floyd Rose vibrato to provide you with smooth, solid pitch dexterity. This axe will command attention wherever you wield it. Say hello to your new weapon of choice: the Jackson JS32 Rhoads...
Why do some of the used instruments have a “used” stamp on the back of the headstock?
This step is a long-standing agreement we have had with some of our manufacturing partners taken to protect their interests and to prevent the filing of improper warranty claims. For many consumers, the “used” stamp is recognized as a sign of quality, giving confidence that an instrument originating from MIRC has been properly set-up and refurbished by a professional tech.
- Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape Rhoads
- Body Material Poplar
- Body Finish Gloss
- Color Black with White Bevels
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape Speed
- Neck Joint Bolt-on
- Radius 12"-16" compound
- Fingerboard Material Amaranth
- Fingerboard Inlay Pearloid Sharkfins
- Number of Frets 24, Jumbo
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Nut Width 1.6875"
- Nut Material Locking
- Bridge/Tailpiece Floyd Rose Licensed Jackson Double-locking Tremolo
- Tuners Sealed Die-cast
- Neck Pickup Jackson High-output Humbucker
- Bridge PickupJ ackson High-output Humbucker
- Controls 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching 3-way toggle pickup switch