The Ibanez GRGA120QA is a top-shelf bang-for-your-buck guitar — one look at its eye-popping quilted maple top, and you'll be a believer. But the GRGA120QA isn't about looks — it delivers killer sound and easy playability to match. It all starts with a resonant, balanced-sounding poplar body. Beyond that, a duo of Infinity R humbuckers delivers a range of fierce, high-output tones, and a smooth-playing neck lends itself to fast action. Engage in serious dive-bombing and other whammy acrobatics with the GRGA120QA's standard tremolo. Burgeoning rockers searching for a quality electric guitar owe it to themselves to check out the Ibanez GRGA120QA.
Why do some of the used instruments have a “used” stamp on the back of the headstock?
This step is a long-standing agreement we have had with some of our manufacturing partners taken to protect their interests and to prevent the filing of improper warranty claims. For many consumers, the “used” stamp is recognized as a sign of quality, giving confidence that an instrument originating from MIRC has been properly set-up and refurbished by a professional tech.
- Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape Gio GRGA
- Body Material Poplar
- Top Material Quilted Maple Art Grain
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Color Transparent Blue Burst
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape GRGA
- Neck Joint Bolt-on
- Radius 15.7"
- Fingerboard Material Purpleheart
- Fingerboard Inlay White Dot
- Number of Frets 24, Jumbo
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Nut Width 1.692"
- Nut Material Plastic
- Bridge/Tailpiece T102 Tremolo
- Tuners Ibanez Closed Gear
- Neck Pickup Infinity R Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup Infinity R Humbucker
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings D'Addario, .009-.042
- Case/Gig Bag Sold Separately
- Manufacturer Part Number: GRGA120QATBB