Manufacturers warranty does not apply
Among classic metal heads, Iron Maiden guitarist Dave Murray remains one of the industry's most iconic axe men. This Fender Dave Murray California Series Stratocaster gives you a chance to get your hands on the workhorse guitar of a legendary player. It combines traditional Strat style and playability with the rampant energy of three Seymour Duncan humbuckers (two Hot Rails with a JB Jr in the middle). And for an added performance boost, Fender gave the Dave Murray California Series Stratocaster a compound-radius fretboard, making it ideal for both rhythm and lead work.
Why do some of the used instruments have a “used” stamp on the back of the headstock?
This step is a long-standing agreement we have had with some of our manufacturing partners taken to protect their interests and to prevent the filing of improper warranty claims. For many consumers, the “used” stamp is recognized as a sign of quality, giving confidence that an instrument originating from MIRC has been properly set-up and refurbished by a professional tech.
- Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape Stratocaster
- Body Material Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Color Sunburst
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape C
- Neck Joint Bolt-on
- Radius 9.5"-14" compound
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay White Dots
- Number of Frets 21 Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Nut Width 1.6875"
- Nut Material Floyd Rose® R3 Locking
- Bridge/Tailpiece Floyd Rose Original Double Locking 2-Point Tremolo
- Tuners Vintage-style Tuners
- Neck Pickup Seymour Duncan Hot Rails for Strat SHR-1N
- Middle Pickup Seymour Duncan JB Jr. SJBJ-1N
- Bridge Pickup Seymour Duncan Hot Rails for Strat SHR-1B
- Controls 1 x master volume, 2 x tone
- Switching 5-way blade pickup switch