ESP's LTD Eclipse EC-256 delivers value in a rock-ready instrument. The fast playability, flexible tone, and quality construction of the EC-256 far surpass most guitars in its class. You'll get rich, snappy tone from the mahogany body topped with flamed maple, and the set-neck design gives you sustain for days. A pair of ESP humbucking pickups gives you a great foundation for a wide variety of styles, along with the the added versatility of push-pull coil splits for classic single-coil tones. When you need a great, hard-rockin' guitar at a great price, you can count on the ESP LTD Eclipse EC-256 solidbody electric guitar.
Why do some of the used instruments have a “used” stamp on the back of the headstock?
This step is a long-standing agreement we have had with some of our manufacturing partners taken to protect their interests and to prevent the filing of improper warranty claims. For many consumers, the “used” stamp is recognized as a sign of quality, giving confidence that an instrument originating from MIRC has been properly set-up and refurbished by a professional tech.
- Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape LTD EC-256
- Body Material Mahogany
- Top Material Flamed Maple
- Body Finish Gloss
- Color Vintage Natural
- Neck Material 3-Piece Mahogany
- Neck Shape Thin U
- Neck Joint Set Neck
- Radius 13.7"
- Fingerboard Material Roasted Jatoba
- Fingerboard Inlay Pearloid ESP Flags
- Number of Frets 22, Extra Jumbo
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Nut Width 1.653"
- Nut Material Molded
- Bridge/Tailpiece Tune-O-Matic Bridge with 2-Piece Stopbar Tailpiece
- Tuners LTD
- Neck Pickup ESP Designed LH-150N Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup ESP Designed LH-150B Humbucker
- Controls 2 x volume (push/pull voice switching), 1 x tone (push/pull voice switching)
- Switching 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings D'Addario, .010-.046
- Case/Gig Bag Sold Separately
- Manufacturer Part Number: LEC256VN