Sustainably Built Acoustic-electric Guitar with a Rarely Seen Tonewood
At first glance, Breedlove's Oregon Concerto CE is an especially beautiful guitar. But that's not all this acoustic-electric has going for it. The Oregon Concerto CE is made with solid myrtlewood for the top, back, and sides. When played, myrtlewood produces a sound that blends the best of rosewood, maple, and mahogany into one extraordinarily beautiful tone. Complete with an easy-playing satin-finished neck, the Oregon Concerto CE can handle anything from comfortable chording to frenetic lead lines. And when you're gigging, the LR Baggs Element electronics will wow your listeners with lifelike sound. The Breedlove Oregon Concerto CE's responsibly harvested tonewoods and excellent craftsmanship make this a must-have for any acoustic enthusiast.
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Concerto
- Top Wood:Myrtlewood
- Back & Sides Wood:Myrtlewood
- Body Bracing:Forward-shifted Sitka Spruce X-bracing
- Neck Wood:Eastern Hard Rock Maple
- Neck Shape:Slim C
- Fingerboard Material:African Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Offset Ebony
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Tuning Machines:Breedlove Nickel, 18:1 ratio
- Bridge Material:Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:TUSQ/TUSQ
- Nut Width:1.75"
- Electronics:LR Baggs EAS VTC
- Strings:D'Addario, .013-.056
- Case Included:Hardshell Case