Tonewoods that help you sound your best
Breedlove believes every player should have a guitar that encourages them to practice, create new music, and perform for others. That’s why their team of guitar designers built the Discovery Concert CE’s body from Sitka spruce and African mahogany. The mahogany back and sides lay down a detailed tonal foundation with a warm and resonant midrange. Meanwhile, the solid Sitka spruce top’s high headroom and quick response offer the versatility needed for fingerpicking and strumming alike. You’ll love the rich and well-defined sound!
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Concert
- Top Wood:European Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:African Mahogany
- Body Bracing:Scalloped X-bracing
- Neck Wood:African Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Slim C
- Fingerboard Material:Ovangkol
- Fingerboard Inlay:Centered Dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Tuning Machines:Chrome Closed Gear, 15:1 ratio
- Bridge Material:Ovangkol
- Nut/Saddle Material:PPS/PPS
- Nut Width:1.69"
- Electronics:Fishman Presys I
- Strings:D'Addario, .012-.053
- Case/Gig Bag:Sold Separately