Blackstar’s Debut 50R is a 1 x 12-inch combo that harkens back to the early pre-modeling days of solid-state amplification, boasting a digital-free design and no-nonsense control scheme for instant plug-and-play functionality. The Debut 50R’s 12-inch custom-designed Blackstar speaker, all-analog design, and built-in 2-mode reverb produce shimmering full-range clean tones. However, a swift swap into the MOSFET-enabled overdrive channel unlocks raw, rich, and saturated dirty tones to rival even the most renowned tube amplifiers. What’s more, the Debut 50R comes equipped with a host of utility features, including a line-in for jamming along to practice tracks, a speaker-emulated line-out for silent recording/practice, and power scaling down to five watts to reduce your volume to conversation levels without comprising on your tone. It all adds up to a superior sonic tool that’s all but guaranteed to raise the level of your practice, performance, or recording game!
- Type: Solid State
- Number of Channels: 2 channels, 4 voices
- Total Power: 50W (5W setting)
- Speaker Size: 1 x 12" Custom-Designed Speaker
- Reverb: Plate, Hall
- EQ: 3-band EQ, ISF (OD channel), Bright switch (clean)
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4", 1 x 1/8" (line in)
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- Footswitch I/O: 1 x 1/4" (clean/overdrive, reverb)
- Footswitch Included: No
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 14.96"
- Width: 18.11"
- Depth: 9.05"
- Weight: 19.8 lbs.