The Squier Classic Vibe '50s Telecaster celebrates one of the world's most instantly recognizable guitars, with added modern features. Boasting a pine body with a classic finish, the Classic Vibe '50s Telecaster harkens back to the original "black guard" Teles that started it all, while two Fender-designed alnico single-coil pickups serve up legendary Tele twang. Check out this Squier Classic Vibe '50s Telecaster and tap into iconic Telecaster sound at an affordable price.
Why do some of the used instruments have a “used” stamp on the back of the headstock?
This step is a long-standing agreement we have had with some of our manufacturing partners taken to protect their interests and to prevent the filing of improper warranty claims. For many consumers, the “used” stamp is recognized as a sign of quality, giving confidence that an instrument originating from MIRC has been properly set-up and refurbished by a professional tech.
- Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape '50s Telecaster
- Body Material Pine
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Color White Blonde
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape C
- Neck Joint Bolt-on
- Radius 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay Black Dots
- Number of Frets 21, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Nut Width 1.650"
- Nut Material Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-through Body with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Tuners Vintage-style
- Neck Pickup Fender Designed AlNiCo Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup Fender Designed AlNiCo Single-coil
- Controls 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching 3-way blade pickup switch