Celebrate the first decade of the Fender Stratocaster, with the Squier Classic Vibe Stratocaster '50s. This vintage-style solidbody electric guitar offers the sound and style that made the Strat the iconic instrument that it is today. This updated model features many cool revisions that make it a better value than ever. It includes a trio of Fender-designed alnico single-coil pickups (including standard 5-way switching) that really capture the traditional Stratocaster sound. At Sweetwater, we're particularly impressed by the Classic Vibe Stratocaster '50s' 1.65" bone nut — an exceptional addition to the classic C-shaped neck and 9.5"-radius fretboard, which provides the kind of sustain and performance you don't typically find on a budget-friendly guitar.
Why do some of the used instruments have a “used” stamp on the back of the headstock?
This step is a long-standing agreement we have had with some of our manufacturing partners taken to protect their interests and to prevent the filing of improper warranty claims. For many consumers, the “used” stamp is recognized as a sign of quality, giving confidence that an instrument originating from MIRC has been properly set-up and refurbished by a professional tech.
- Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape '50s Stratocaster
- Body Material Nato
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Color Black
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape C
- Neck Joint Bolt-on
- Radius 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay Black Dots
- Number of Frets 21, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Nut Width 1.650"
- Nut Material Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece Vintage-style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuners Vintage-style
- Neck Pickup Fender Designed AlNiCo Single-coil
- Middle Pickup Fender Designed AlNiCo Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup Fender Designed AlNiCo Single-coil
- Controls 1 x master volume, 2 x tone
- Switching 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings Fender, .009-.042
- Case/Gig Bag Sold Separately
- Manufacturer Part Number: 037400550