Get classic Strat design, playability, and tone with the Affinity Stratocaster HSS from Squier. The Affinity Strat features a lightweight, resonant poplar body topped with an eye-popping flame maple veneer for incredible resonance and comfortable play. A beautiful maple neck with maple fingerboard offers impeccable response and feel as well, making it ideal for any style or genre. And a versatile trio of pickups, two single-coils and one humbucker, offers you the best of both worlds and unlimited classic tone.
Why do some of the used instruments have a “used” stamp on the back of the headstock?
This step is a long-standing agreement we have had with some of our manufacturing partners taken to protect their interests and to prevent the filing of improper warranty claims. For many consumers, the “used” stamp is recognized as a sign of quality, giving confidence that an instrument originating from MIRC has been properly set-up and refurbished by a professional tech.
- Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape Affinity Stratocaster
- Body Material Poplar
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Color Lake Placid Blue
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape C
- Neck Joint Bolt-on
- Radius 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay Black Dots
- Number of Frets 21, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Nut Width 1.650"
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Block Saddles
- Tuners Sealed Die-cast
- Neck Pickup Ceramic Single-coil
- Middle Pickup Ceramic Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup Ceramic Humbucker
- Controls 1 x master volume, 2 x tone
- Switching 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel, .009-.042
- Case/Gig Bag Sold Separately