Guitar virtuoso Nick Johnston's personal preferences directed the design of the Schecter Nick Johnston Traditional HSS, optimizing it for fast, technical playability. Equipped with a rock-solid roasted maple neck with Thin "C" neck profile, a 14-inch-radius roasted maple fretboard, and extra-jumbo frets, it's immediately apparent that this is an instrument built for precision. And while its playability is sure to appeal to rock and metal players, its HSS pickup configuration with two Nick Johnston single-coil pickups yields a universe of tonal textures to explore. Complete with a vintage-style tremolo for expressive bends and dives, and a Graph Tech XL Black TUSQ nut to make sure the tremolo action is as smooth as can be, you'll be amazed at the Schecter Nick Johnston Traditional HSS guitar's ability to respond to any creative impulse you may have.
Why do some of the used instruments have a “used” stamp on the back of the headstock?
This step is a long-standing agreement we have had with some of our manufacturing partners taken to protect their interests and to prevent the filing of improper warranty claims. For many consumers, the “used” stamp is recognized as a sign of quality, giving confidence that an instrument originating from MIRC has been properly set-up and refurbished by a professional tech.
- Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape Nick Johnson Traditional
- Body Material Alder
- Body Finish Gloss
- Color Atomic Orange
- Neck Material Roasted Maple
- Neck Shape Thin C
- Neck Joint Bolt-on
- Radius 14"
- Fingerboard Material Roasted Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay Brass Circles
- Number of Frets 22, Extra Jumbo
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Nut Width 1.653"
- Nut Material Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Bridge/Tailpiece Diamond Vintage Tremolo
- Tuners Schecter Locking
- Neck Pickup Schecter Diamond Nick Johnston Single-coil
- Middle Pickup Schecter Diamond Nick Johnston Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup Schecter Diamond '78 Humbucker
- Controls 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone (push/pull coil-split)
- Switching 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings Ernie Ball Slinky, .010-.046
- Case/Gig Bag Sold Separately