Ask any amp aficionado which amplifier led the rock revolution, and you’ll get a near-unanimous response: the Marshall 1959 Super Lead. The Studio Vintage takes that legendary tone and packs it into a 20-watt head. Plug in, and you’ll experience saturated blues grit and biting leads — the iconic Plexi tone. The Studio Vintage has plenty of player-friendly features on tap, such as four separate inputs, high- and low-sensitivity loudness controls, a 3-band EQ with Presence control, an effects loop, and a DI output. Worried about disturbing your neighbors? Don’t — the Studio Vintage’s power reduction circuit takes its wattage down to a bedroom-friendly five watts. If you want cranked Plexi tones from a compact, studio-sized amp, Marshall’s Studio Vintage absolutely nails it.
- Number of Channels:Single channel
- Total Power:20W (5W setting)
- Preamp Tubes:3 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes:2 x EL34
- EQ:3-band EQ
- Inputs:2 x 1/4" (high, low treble input), 2 x 1/4" (high, low normal input)
- Outputs:1 x 1/4" (16 ohm), 2 x 1/4" (single 8 ohm or 2 x 16 ohm), 2 x /14" (single 4 ohm or 2 x 8 ohm), 1 x 1/4" (DI out)
- Effects Loop:Yes
- Construction Material:Black Tolex
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:20.4 lbs.