Marshall’s Studio series has long served as a favorite, as it perfectly packs many of the company’s iconic amplifier models down into compact, gig-and-studio-ready combos and heads. From the Super Lead to the Silver Jubilee, the Studio series encompasses almost the entirety of Marshall’s long history — with the ST20C Studio JTM, it reaches all the way back to the beginning. This 20-watt, 1 x 12-inch combo amplifier precisely replicates the creamy highs, loose lows, and smoky overdriven tone of the original Marshall 2245 — the platform that arguably defined the biting sound of British blues rock, while also setting the stage for Marshall’s later amplifier creations. Plus, while it’s certainly a vintage throwback, the ST20C Studio JTM comes equipped with all the Studio series’ usual bells and whistles, including a 5-watt power scaling mode, FX loop, and speaker-emulated DI output. Vintage-inspired from the metal “coffin”-style logo to the levant front covering, the UK-built ST20C Studio JTM is a top-tier tonal tribute to the model that began the Marshall legend.
- Type: Tube
- Number of Channels: 2
- Total Power: 20W (5W)
- Speaker Size: 1 x 12" Celestion G12M-65 Creamback
- Preamp Tubes: 2 x 12AX7 (preamp), 1 x 12AX7 (phase)
- Power Tubes: 2 x 5881
- EQ: 3-band EQ, Presence Control
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" (High Treble), 2 x 1/4" (Normal)
- Outputs: 5 x 1/4" (4/8/16 ohms), 1 x 1/4" (DI out)
- Effects Loop: Yes (on/off switch)
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 18.1"
- Width: 19.7"
- Depth: 10.4"
- Weight:3 9.2 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: M-ST20C-U