Tap into burly Marshall tone with a conveniently compact combo, with the Marshall DSL5CR tube combo amplifier. With per-channel Gain and Volume controls, reverb, and an effects loop, the DSL5CR is ready to rock. And with its adjustable power level, you can dial in cranked-amp tones that won't wake your neighbors — or even use the Softube speaker-emulated output for direct recording and monitoring. Marshall even refined the EQ section for extremely versatile tone shaping. From glassy cleans to bone-rattling crunch to blistering high gain, your wish is the Marshall DSL5CR's command.
- Number of Channels:2
- Total Power:5W (0.5W power setting)
- Speaker Size:1 x 10" Celestion Ten-30 speaker
- Preamp Tubes:2 x ECC83
- Power Tubes:1 x ECC99/12BH7
- Reverb:Digital Reverb
- EQ:3-band EQ, Tone Shift, Deep
- Inputs:1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Outputs:1 x 1/4" (internal speaker), 1 x 1/8" (Softube emulated out)
- Effects Loop:Yes
- Footswitch I/O:1 x 1/4" (channel, effects loop)
- Footswitch Included:Yes, 2-button footswitch
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:27.9 lbs.
Authentic JCM800 tone - Capture that time-honoured Marshall resonance that's overdriven to perfection.
Compact and convenient - Easily transportable so you can master the rehersal stage then take the tone home.