The Marshall JCM800 2203 is a certified beast — it’s the tone that defined heavy metal. The Studio Classic takes that incendiary tone and packs it into a 20-watt combo. It conjures up everything from rich and full cleans to high-gain mayhem, but in an amp you can carry with one hand. The Studio Classic is loaded with all the player-friendly features you need, including a master volume, 3-band EQ with Presence control, preamp volume, effects loop, and DI output. You also get a power reduction circuit for attaining cranked-up tones without violating a noise ordinance. When you want JCM800 tone but aren’t rocking in an arena, reach for the Studio Classic — it delivers the goods.
- Type: Tube
- Number of Channels: Single channel
- Total Power: 20W (5W setting)
- Speaker Size: 1 x 10" Celestion V-type Speaker
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x EL34
- EQ: 3-band EQ
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" (high, low)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" (16 ohm internal), 2 x 1/4" (single 8 ohm or 2 x 16 ohm), 2 x /14" (single 4 ohm or 2 x 8 ohm), 1 x 1/4" (DI out)
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Bias Type: Cathode Biased
- Construction Material: Black Tolex
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 18.1"
- Width: 20.1"
- Depth: 10"
- Weight: 32 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: M-SC20C-U