Packed with a generous complement of tubes, the Origin ORI20C exhibits vintage-inspired Marshall tone. This amp is powerful in its simplicity. Dial in the Gain and Master controls to get the right amount of crunch, then shape your tone with the Presence knob and the 3-band EQ. A unique Tilt control blends bright and normal sounds, while switchable power enables high-output sounds at any volume. The Origin ORI20C is a no-frills gateway to classic Marshall tone.
- Number of Channels:1
- Total Power:20W (3W/0.5W power settings)
- Speaker Size:1 x 10" Celestion V Type
- Preamp Tubes:3 x ECC83
- Power Tubes:2 x EL34
- EQ:3-band EQ, Tilt control
- Inputs:1 x 1/4" (instrument)
- Outputs:1 x 1/4" (internal speaker 16 ohm), 2 x 1/4" (2 x 16 ohm / single 8 ohm), 1 x 1/4" (DI out)
- Effects Loop:Yes
- Footswitch I/O:1 x 1/4" (gain boost, effects loop)
- Footswitch Included:Yes, 2-button footswitch
- Construction Material:Black Tolex
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:30.6 lbs.