The MG30GFX is loaded with pure Marshall tone. You get your choice of Clean, Crunch, OD1, and OD2 channels that you can shape with a 3-band EQ. You also get integrated reverb, delay, and other digital effects. Best of all, each channel's settings are storable and recallable. There's enough power on tap for rehearsal or studio, and the MG30GFX's revolutionary solid-state design convincingly emulates a tube amp's tone and response. Beyond that, the MG30GFX supplies you with a line input for music players and emulated headphone and line outputs. Part of Marshall's MG Gold series, the MG30GFX is a great-sounding, feature-packed combo amp.
- Type:Solid State
- Number of Channels:4
- Total Power:30W
- Speaker Size:1 x 10" Custom speaker
- Effects:Phaser, Flanger, Delay, Chorus
- EQ:3-band EQ
- Inputs:1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Headphones:1 x 1/8"
- Footswitch I/O:1 x 1/4" (channel, reverb, effects, tap)
- Footswitch Included:No
- Features:Tuner, Tap tempo
- Construction Material:Black Tolex
- Power Source:Fixed AC cable
- Weight:24 lbs.