Tap into burly Marshall tone anywhere from your bedroom to the stage, with the Marshall DSL20HR tube amp head. With per-channel Gain and Volume controls, a dedicated Resonance control, reverb, and an effects loop, the DSL20HR is ready to rock. And with its adjustable power level, you can dial in cranked-amp tones that won't wake your neighbors — or even use the Softube speaker-emulated output for direct recording and monitoring. Marshall even refined the EQ section for extremely versatile tone shaping. From glassy cleans to bone-rattling crunch to blistering high gain, your wish is the Marshall DSL20HR's command.
- Number of Channels:2
- Total Power:20W (10W power setting)
- Preamp Tubes:3 x ECC83
- Power Tubes:2 x EL34
- EQ:3-band EQ, Tone Shift, Resonance
- Inputs:1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Outputs:2 x 1/4" (8 ohm), 1 x 1/4" (16 ohm), 1 x 1/8" (Softube emulated out)
- Effects Loop:Yes
- Footswitch I/O:1 x 1/4" (channel, effects loop)
- Footswitch Included:Yes, 2-button footswitch
- Construction Material:Black Tolex
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:21.3 lbs.