Keeley engineered the Monterey multi-effects pedal to give you the essential tools needed to achieve the legendary tones of Jimi Hendrix. The modulation section of the pedal contains a rotary speaker sound, a vibe, and an autowah. And the fuzz circuit is appropriately warm and full sounding, while being very touch sensitive. In the Monterey, you'll also find a variable octave up and down that you can run in conjunction with any of the pedal's tones. The Monterey multi-effects revives one of the most important and influential moments in electric guitar.
- Pedal Type: Multi-effects
- Analog/Digital: Analog
- Effects Types: Wah, Fuzz, Rotary, Octave, Vibe
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" (instrument/expression pedal)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Other I/O: 1 x 1/4" (expression)
- Power Source: 9V DC 100mA power supply center negative required (sold separately)
- Power Usage: 75mA
- Height: 2"
- Width: 4.7"
- Depth: 3.7"
- Weight: 0.93 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: Kmont