The Jackson Adrian Smith SDXM solidbody electric guitar is built for shredding. The Iron Maiden axeman worked with Jackson to spec out his signature model, which sports a lightweight, resonant basswood body to help you sail through marathon gigs without fatigue. You get a fast-action bolt-on maple neck with a compound-radius maple fingerboard and jumbo frets for fluent high-speed soloing. With a high-octane Jackson bridge humbucker and noiseless middle and neck single-coils, this axe gives you massive tonal flexibility, while a Floyd Rose Special vibrato handles your dive-bombs with aplomb. For an amazingly affordable guitar that can do it all, look no further than the Jackson Adrian Smith SDXM.
Why do some of the used instruments have a “used” stamp on the back of the headstock?
This step is a long-standing agreement we have had with some of our manufacturing partners taken to protect their interests and to prevent the filing of improper warranty claims. For many consumers, the “used” stamp is recognized as a sign of quality, giving confidence that an instrument originating from MIRC has been properly set-up and refurbished by a professional tech.
- Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape Adrian Smith X Series
- Body Material Basswood
- Body Finish Gloss
- Color Snow White
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape Jackson Speed Neck
- Neck Joint Bolt-on
- Radius 12"-16" compound
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay Black Dots
- Number of Frets 22, Jumbo
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Nut Width 1.6875"
- Nut Material Locking
- Bridge/Tailpiece Floyd Rose Special Double-locking Tremol
- Tuners Jackson Sealled Die-cast
- Neck Pickup Jackson Single-coil
- Middle Pickup Jackson Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup Jackson High-output Humbucker
- Controls 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching 5-way blade pickup switch