The Jackson X Series King V KVXMG draws on a proud lineage rock and metal royalty. Its lightweight string-through poplar body and graphite-reinforced maple neck are well equipped for all shades of tonal tyranny. A 12"–16" compound fingerboard radius gives you wicked playability in any fret position. And active EMG 85/81 humbucking pickups — the consummate high-gain pickup set if there ever were one — deliver the pummeling attack and blistering heat your amps and modelers have been waiting for. Factor in a double-locking Floyd Rose Special trem system that twists and dives with the best of them, and with the X Series King V KVXMG you're well on your way to creating memorable rock and metal riffs.
Why do some of the used instruments have a “used” stamp on the back of the headstock?
This step is a long-standing agreement we have had with some of our manufacturing partners taken to protect their interests and to prevent the filing of improper warranty claims. For many consumers, the “used” stamp is recognized as a sign of quality, giving confidence that an instrument originating from MIRC has been properly set-up and refurbished by a professional tech.
- Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape X Series King V
- Body Material Poplar
- Body Finish Satin
- Color Black
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape Speed Neck
- Neck Joint Neck-through
- Radius 12"-16" compound
- Fingerboard Material Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay Pearloid Sharkfins
- Number of Frets 24, Jumbo Nickel
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Nut Width 1.6875"
- Nut Material Floyd Rose Special Locking
- Bridge/Tailpiece Floyd Rose Special Locking Tremolo
- Tuners Jackson Sealed Die-cast
- Neck Pickup EMG 85 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup EMG 81 Humbucker
- Controls 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching 3-way toggle pickup switch