Part of Jackson's JS Series, the JS32T Kelly solidbody electric guitar packs a lot of value. A pair of high-output ceramic-magnet humbuckers hits your amplifier with huge tone — just what you need for aggressive performance. And while the price is low, you'll be astounded at how good the JS32T Kelly plays. The compound-radius fretboard makes it easy to blaze around the neck, and the graphite-reinforced maple neck is designed for a long life of reliable action. Whether you're just starting to rock or are looking for a value-packed shred machine, you'll be impressed with the Jackson JS32T Kelly.
Why do some of the used instruments have a “used” stamp on the back of the headstock?
This step is a long-standing agreement we have had with some of our manufacturing partners taken to protect their interests and to prevent the filing of improper warranty claims. For many consumers, the “used” stamp is recognized as a sign of quality, giving confidence that an instrument originating from MIRC has been properly set-up and refurbished by a professional tech.
- Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape Kelly
- Body Material Poplar
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Color Viola Burst
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape Speed
- Neck Joint Bolt-on
- Radius 12"-16" compound
- Fingerboard Material Amaranth
- Fingerboard Inlay Pearloid Sharkfins
- Number of Frets 24, Jumbo
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Nut Width 1.6875"
- Nut Material Black Plastic
- Bridge/Tailpiece Jackson Tune-O-Matic Adjustable String-through Body
- Tuners jackson Sealed Die-cast
- Neck Pickup Jackson High-output Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup Jackson High-output Humbucker
- Controls 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching 3-way toggle pickup switch