The Jackson JS32 Dinky left-handed solidbody electric guitar gives you instant attitude both sonically and visually. The amazingly affordable JS32 Dinky serves up thick, snarling tone and prodigious sustain, courtesy of its resonant, lightweight poplar body, arched top, and two toasty humbuckers. You'll relish in the uber-playability of the maple speed neck. The fully bound compound-radius fretboard is great for chording and shredding without fretting out. A real Floyd Rose licensed double-locking tremolo bridge rounds out the picture, making the Jackson JS32 Dinky a guitar any serious player can love.
Why do some of the used instruments have a “used” stamp on the back of the headstock?
This step is a long-standing agreement we have had with some of our manufacturing partners taken to protect their interests and to prevent the filing of improper warranty claims. For many consumers, the “used” stamp is recognized as a sign of quality, giving confidence that an instrument originating from MIRC has been properly set-up and refurbished by a professional tech.
- Number of Strings6
- Left-/Right-handed Left-handed
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape Dinky
- Body Material Poplar
- Body Finish Gloss
- Color Bright Blue
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape Speed
- Neck Joint Bolt-on
- Radius 12"-16" compound
- Fingerboard Material Amaranth
- Fingerboard Inlay Pearloid Sharkfins
- Number of Frets 24, Jumbo
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Nut Width 1.625"
- Nut Material Jackson Floyd Rose
- Bridge/Tailpiece Floyd Rose Licensed Jackson Double Locking Tremolo
- Tuners Jackson Sealed Die-cast
- Neck Pickup Jackson High-output Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup Jackson High-output Humbucker
- Controls 1 x master volume,, 1 x master tone
- Switching 3-way blade pickup switch