The shred-ready Jackson JS22 Dinky solidbody electric guitar was made to create sonic mayhem. The amazingly affordable JS22 Dinky serves up massive tone and killer sustain — courtesy of its arched poplar body, tremolo tailpiece, and two high-output ceramic humbuckers. You'll relish the uber-playability of the maple speed neck and fat-fretted, compound-radius amaranth fingerboard that lets you chord blissfully and shred without the fear of fretting out. Say hello to your new weapon of choice: the Jackson JS22 Dinky.
Why do some of the used instruments have a “used” stamp on the back of the headstock?
This step is a long-standing agreement we have had with some of our manufacturing partners taken to protect their interests and to prevent the filing of improper warranty claims. For many consumers, the “used” stamp is recognized as a sign of quality, giving confidence that an instrument originating from MIRC has been properly set-up and refurbished by a professional tech.
- Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape Dinky
- Body Material Poplar
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Color Metallic Blue
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape Speed
- Neck Joint Bolt-on
- Radius 12"-16" compound
- Fingerboard Materia lAmaranth
- Fingerboard Inlay Pearloid Sharkfin
- Number of Frets 24, Jumbo
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Nut Width 1.6875"
- Nut Material Black Plastic
- Bridge/Tailpiece 2-point Fulcrum Tremolo
- Tuners Jackson Sealed Die-cast
- Neck Pickup Jackson High-output Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup Jackson High-output Humbucker
- Controls 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching 3-way blade pickup switch