The Gretsch Electromatic G5220 Jet BT Single-Cut with "V" Stoptail electric guitar is the perfect way to get your hands on a real Gretsch for a great price. The G5220 Jet offers you the full, warm sound of a chambered mahogany body with a maple top. A pair of Broad'Tron pickups lets you tap into the definitive tone of Gretsch's classic humbucker sound. And a mahogany neck with laurel fretboard also brings you that classic Gretsch feel and playability. Finally, a classic "V" Stoptail bridge provides a vintage look as well as great support for staying in tune. Gretsch guitar lovers are big fans of the value-packed Gretsch G5220 Electromatic Jet BT.!
Why do some of the used instruments have a “used” stamp on the back of the headstock?
This step is a long-standing agreement we have had with some of our manufacturing partners taken to protect their interests and to prevent the filing of improper warranty claims. For many consumers, the “used” stamp is recognized as a sign of quality, giving confidence that an instrument originating from MIRC has been properly set-up and refurbished by a professional tech.
- Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Solidbody, chambered
- Body Shape Electromatic Jet
- Body Material Mahogany
- Top Material Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Finish Gloss
- Color Bristol Fog
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Shape Thin U
- Neck Joint Set Neck
- Radius 12"
- Fingerboard Material Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay Pearloid Big Blocks
- Number of Frets 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length 24.6"
- Nut Width 1.6875"
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece Anchored Adjusto-Matic Bridge with Gratsch V-Stoptail
- Tuners Die-cast
- Neck Pickup Black Top Broad'Tron Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup Black Top Broad'Tron Humbucker
- Controls 2 x volume (treble bleed), 1 x master tone
- Switching 3-way toggle pickup switch