Catch the Gretsch G2420 Streamliner hollowbody electric guitar looking and sounding better than ever, with a handful of updated appointments to boot! Guitarists love the sound of the G2420 Streamliner’s revamped Broad’Tron BT-3S neck and bridge humbuckers, as they translate rich, hum-free tones with aplomb. An added push-pull coil-splitting circuit supplies an enhanced palate for tonal creativity, further aided by an array of shaping controls. A new look for the modern G2420 Streamliner is a dressing of Gretsch’s iconic neoclassical inlays up and down the laurel fingerboard. Finally, a shift to a soft “C”-shaped neck profile adds a greater element of classic comfort for all players, while a charming selection of available finishes atop the maple-bodied G2420 Streamliner gives each instrument a distinctive elegance.
Why do some of the used instruments have a “used” stamp on the back of the headstock?
This step is a long-standing agreement we have had with some of our manufacturing partners taken to protect their interests and to prevent the filing of improper warranty claims. For many consumers, the “used” stamp is recognized as a sign of quality, giving confidence that an instrument originating from MIRC has been properly set-up and refurbished by a professional tech.
- Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Hollowbody
- Body Shape G2420 Streamliner
- Body Material Laminated Maple
- Top Material Laminated Maple
- Body Finish Gloss
- Color Aged Brooklyn Burst
- Neck Material Nato
- Neck Shape Soft C
- Neck Joint Set Neck
- Radius 12"
- Fingerboard Material Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnail
- Number of Frets 22
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Nut Width 1.6875"
- Nut Material Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece Anchored Adjusto-matic
- Tuners Die-cast, Closed Gear
- Neck Pickup Broad'Tron BT-3S Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup Broad'Tron BT-3S Humbucker
- Controls 2 x volume, 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching 3-way toggle pickup switch