Manufacturers warranty does not apply
Boasting decade-specific style and sound, the Fender Vintera II '60s Stratocaster evokes the company's golden era but with a modern-day twist. This solidbody electric guitar is brimming with decade-specific appointments, including a '60s "C"-shaped neck, a vintage-radius rosewood fingerboard, and vintage-style '60s single-coil Strat pickups — it's the next best thing to discovering a carefully preserved classic. You'll revel in the Vintera II '60s Strat's vintage-style tuning machines and vintage-style synchronized tremolo. You also get parchment plastic knobs and a 3-ply mint green pickguard for original-era aesthetics. A vintage-tinted neck and a vintage-inspired color round out the impressive Vintera II '60s Stratocaster.
Why do some of the used instruments have a “used” stamp on the back of the headstock?
This step is a long-standing agreement we have had with some of our manufacturing partners taken to protect their interests and to prevent the filing of improper warranty claims. For many consumers, the “used” stamp is recognized as a sign of quality, giving confidence that an instrument originating from MIRC has been properly set-up and refurbished by a professional tech.
- Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape Stratocaster
- Body Material Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Color Olympic White
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape '60s C
- Neck Joint Bolt-on
- Radius 7.25"
- Fingerboard Material Rosewoode
- Fingerboard Inlay White Dot
- Number of Frets 21, Vintage Tall
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Nut Width 1.650"
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuners Fender Vintage-style
- Neck Pickup Fender Vintage-style '60s Strat Single-coil
- Middle Pickup Fender Vintage-style '60s Strat Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup Fender Vintage-style '60s Strat Single-coil
- Controls 1 x master volume, 2 x tone
- Switching 5-way Blade Pickup Switch