Manufacturers warranty does not apply
First introduced in 1960, the Jazz Bass has withstood the test of time to become one of the most played and recorded instruments in modern music history. Inspired by the original, the Fender Vintera '60s Jazz Bass is a beautiful instrument with the classic J Bass offset-waist body, fast-action neck, two Vintage-style '60s single-coil pickups, and a 4-ply tortoiseshell pickguard. Fender's Vintera '60s J Bass is remarkably comfortable to play and lets you pull off extremely tight runs and grooves with ease. Of course, it also delivers the legendary punchy tone you can only get from a pair of Fender Jazz Bass pickups. And with its classic '60s styling, the Fender Vintera '60s Jazz Bass looks every bit as good as it sounds!
Why do some of the used instruments have a “used” stamp on the back of the headstock?
This step is a long-standing agreement we have had with some of our manufacturing partners taken to protect their interests and to prevent the filing of improper warranty claims. For many consumers, the “used” stamp is recognized as a sign of quality, giving confidence that an instrument originating from MIRC has been properly set-up and refurbished by a professional tech.
- Number of Strings: 4
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Shape: Jazz
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Color: Firemist Gold
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: '60s C
- Radius: 7.25"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Inlay: White Dots
- Number of Frets: 20, Vintage
- Scale Length: 34"
- Nut Width: 1.5"
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 4-saddle American Vintage
- Tuners: American Vintage Reverse Open-gear
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-style '60s Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-style '60s Single-coil
- Controls: 2 x volume, 1 x master tone
- Strings: Fender NPS, .045-.105