Manufacturers warranty does not apply
Built around an early-2000s Designer Series Stratocaster, Tom’s “Soul Power” Strat was the primary guitar he used onstage and in the studio while playing with supergroup Audioslave. The foundation of the “Soul Power” Strat is a resonant and rich-sounding alder slab body balanced by a snappy combination of a maple neck and a rosewood fretboard. The electronics are modified to fit Tom’s specs with Vintage Noiseless pickups in the neck and middle positions and a Seymour Duncan Hot Rail in the bridge position. Tom’s “Soul Power” also comes with a distinctive hardware package, which includes an authentic Floyd Rose tremolo and a kill-switch toggle. Tom Morello has inspired generations of guitarists and the “Soul Power” Strat is a stellar tribute to his distinctive style that is certain to inspire your playing.
Why do some of the used instruments have a “used” stamp on the back of the headstock?
This step is a long-standing agreement we have had with some of our manufacturing partners taken to protect their interests and to prevent the filing of improper warranty claims. For many consumers, the “used” stamp is recognized as a sign of quality, giving confidence that an instrument originating from MIRC has been properly set-up and refurbished by a professional tech.
- Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape Tom Morello Stratocaster
- Body Material Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Color Black
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape Modern C
- Neck Joint Bolt-on
- Radius 9.5"-14" compound
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay White Pearloid Dots
- Number of Frets 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Nut Width 1.675"
- Nut Material Floyd Rose FRT Locking
- Bridge/Tailpiece Floyd Rose FRT Double-locking Recessed Tremolo
- Tuners Deluxe Die-cast Sealed Locking
- Neck Pickup Fender Vintage Noiseless Single-coil
- Middle Pickup Fender Vintage Noiseless Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup Seymour Duncan Hot Rails SHR-1B Single-coil
- Controls 1 x master volume, 2 x tone
- Switching 2-way toggle kill switch, 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings Fender, .010-.046
- Case/Gig Bag Hardshell Case