Manufacturers warranty does not apply
Some folks think Teles are only good for country-style twanging, but the Fender Player Series Telecaster HH says otherwise. This dual humbucker-equipped axe delivers muscular, throaty sounds by the truckload. That being said, it can also achieve mellower tones if you ask nicely. A Modern C-shaped neck and 22-fret, 9.5"-radius fingerboard give you a decidedly contemporary feel with fast action and comfortable playability. You also get a synthetic bone nut, 6-saddle string-through bridge, and Fender standard sealed tuners. If you've got aggressive tendencies, you'll love the Player Series Telecaster HH — it's a Tele with a mean streak.
Why do some of the used instruments have a “used” stamp on the back of the headstock?
This step is a long-standing agreement we have had with some of our manufacturing partners taken to protect their interests and to prevent the filing of improper warranty claims. For many consumers, the “used” stamp is recognized as a sign of quality, giving confidence that an instrument originating from MIRC has been properly set-up and refurbished by a professional tech.
- Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Soidbody
- Body Shape Player Telecaster
- Body Material Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Color Silver
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape Modern C
- Neck Joint Bolt-on
- Radius 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Inlay White Dots
- Number of Frets 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Nut Width 1.650"
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece 6-Saddle String-through Body Tele with Bent Steel Saddles
- Tuners Fender Standard Die-cast Sealed
- Neck Pickup Player Series Alnico 2 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup Player Series Alnico 2 Humbucker
- Controls 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching 3-way blade pickup switch