Manufacturers warranty does not apply
Fender's Jimi Hendrix Stratocaster offers features of his flipped-over guitars in a great-playing instrument for today's Hendrix devotees. The reverse neck and headstock not only nail the look of Jimi's famed Strats but flips the string length of the lower strings for more power and easier bending of the higher strings. The reverse bridge pickup adds a unique vibe to your tones, with a tight, warm sound. And modern features such as a 9.5" fretboard radius and C-shape neck offer effortless playability. Find the tone you've been chasing for years with Fender's Jimi Hendrix Strat.
Why do some of the used instruments have a “used” stamp on the back of the headstock?
This step is a long-standing agreement we have had with some of our manufacturing partners taken to protect their interests and to prevent the filing of improper warranty claims. For many consumers, the “used” stamp is recognized as a sign of quality, giving confidence that an instrument originating from MIRC has been properly set-up and refurbished by a professional tech.
- Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape Jimi Hendrix Stratocaster
- Body Material Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Color 3-tone Sunburst
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape C
- Neck Joint Bolt-on
- Radius 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay Black Dots
- Number of Frets 21, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Nut Width 1.650"
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuners Vintage-style
- Neck Pickup Pure Vintage '65 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup Pure Vintage '65 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil
- Bridge Pickup Pure Vintage '65 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil
- Controls 1 x master volume, 2 x tone
- Switching 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings Fender, .010-.046
- Case/Gig Bag Deluxe Gig Bag