Manufacturers warranty does not apply
Inspired by the catalog store instruments of the vintage era, Fender’s Gold Foil series seamlessly merges garage-rock swagger, vintage Fender flair, and effortless modern playability. This guitar’s warm-sounding mahogany body takes a wild leap from the typical Jazzmaster formula, with a trio of Gold Foil mini-humbuckers designed to capture the chimey, articulate, and raw flavor from countless catalog-order instruments from the ’50s and ’60s. Still, while old-school budget guitars inspire the Gold Foil Jazzmaster’s tone, playability is a different story — this guitar’s ebony-topped maple neck, robust ’60s “C” profile, vintage-tall frets, and 9-inch radius boast a high-performance feel your typical Teisco could only dream of. Top it all off with a stability-enhancing Mustang bridge and a Bigsby-licensed B50 vibrato, and the Fender Gold Foil Jazzmaster takes Gold Foil tone to an entirely new level of feel and performance.
This guitar also has a small shipping ding on the upper bout of the body. (SEE PICTURE)
Why do some of the used instruments have a “used” stamp on the back of the headstock?
This step is a long-standing agreement we have had with some of our manufacturing partners taken to protect their interests and to prevent the filing of improper warranty claims. For many consumers, the “used” stamp is recognized as a sign of quality, giving confidence that an instrument originating from MIRC has been properly set-up and refurbished by a professional tech.
- Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape Jazzmaster
- Body Material Mahogany
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Color Candy Apple Burst
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape 60's C
- Neck Joint Bolt-on
- Radius 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay White Pearloid Blocks
- Number of Frets 21, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Nut Width 1.650"
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece Jazzmaster Bridge with Mustang Saddles, Bigsby-Licensed B50 Vibrato
- Tuners Vintage-style
- Neck Pickup Fender Gold Foil Mini-Humbucker
- Middle Pickup Fender Gold Foil Mini-Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup Fender Gold Foil Mini-Humbucker
- Controls 1 x volume, 1 x tone
- Switching 3 x On/Off Slide Switches (neck, middle, bridge)