Manufacturers warranty does not apply
When it comes to iconic Tele players, Brad Paisley sits comfortably on top of that list. Yet it hasn't been until now that it's been his very own signature Fender Telecaster. The Fender Brad Paisley Road Worn Telecaster combines a spruce and Paulownia body with a custom-wound set of single-coil pickups to produce the to-die-for tones that have made Paisley a guitar legend. And the Road Worn Paisley Tele also boasts one of the most stage-ready, relic'd nitrocellulose finishes you're going to find. But these guitars are in limited supply, so grab one while you can!!
Why do some of the used instruments have a “used” stamp on the back of the headstock?
This step is a long-standing agreement we have had with some of our manufacturing partners taken to protect their interests and to prevent the filing of improper warranty claims. For many consumers, the “used” stamp is recognized as a sign of quality, giving confidence that an instrument originating from MIRC has been properly set-up and refurbished by a professional tech.
- Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape Telecaster
- Body Material Paulownia core with Spruce back
- Top Material Spruce
- Body Finish Road Worn Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color Silver Sparkle
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape Enhanced V
- Neck Joint Bolt-on
- Radius 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay Black Dots
- Number of Frets 21, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Nut Width 1.650"
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece 3-Saddle Vintage-style String-through body with Compensated Brass Saddles
- Tuners Vintage-style
- Neck Pickup Custom "Twisted" Tele Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup Custom Brad Paisley Vintage-style Single-coil
- Controls 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching 3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings Fender USA 250L .009-.042
- Case/Gig Bag Gig Bag