Manufacturers warranty does not apply
In the heyday of early-’60s surf rock, Fender and several guitarists were on a quest to uncover the perfect Strat sound. Everything from the newly manufactured Alnico III single-coil pickup down to the nitro gloss finish was manipulated with the goal of distilling Stratocaster tone like no other. With the American Vintage II Strat, Fender has now brought back the quintessential 1961 model with unparalleled authenticity. Built with alder and maple, and rosewood tonewoods and featuring an exclusive trio of single-coil Strat pickups, the ’61 Strat is a perfect emulation of a beloved axe classic. Considering it retains the same “C” neck profile and familiar fretboard access, holding an American Vintage II guitar feels akin to wielding an instrument rife with legendary 20th-century tone
Why do some of the used instruments have a “used” stamp on the back of the headstock?
This step is a long-standing agreement we have had with some of our manufacturing partners taken to protect their interests and to prevent the filing of improper warranty claims. For many consumers, the “used” stamp is recognized as a sign of quality, giving confidence that an instrument originating from MIRC has been properly set-up and refurbished by a professional tech.
- Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape Stratocaster
- Body Material Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color Fiesta Red
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape 1961 C
- Neck Joint Bolt-on
- Radius 7.25"
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay Clay Dots
- Number of Frets21, Vintage Tall
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Nut Width 1.650"
- Nut Material Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece Pure Vintage Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Tuners Fender Deluxe Pure Vintage
- Neck Pickup Pure Vintage '61 Single-coil Strat
- Middle Pickup Pure Vintage '61 Single-coil Strat
- Bridge Pickup Pure Vintage '61 Single-coil Strat
- Controls 1 x master volume, 2 x tone
- Switching 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings Fender, .010-.046
- Case/Gig Bag Hardshell Case