Manufacturers warranty does not apply
Improving on the classic Stratocaster design is a tall order, but one that Fender has followed through with. Introducing the Fender American Ultra Stratocaster HSS — Fender's high-performance ultra-modern incarnation of the Stratocaster. It carries several improvements such as noiseless pickups, a 10"–14" compound radius fretboard, and S-1 switching that takes this strat to a new level. This isn't your classic Strat by any means. Don't worry though, this Strat still gives you all the spank and sparkle you can ask for. Just plug into your favorite amp and you'll immediately hear the difference. The whole instrument has been thought out and designed in painstaking detail, all the way down to the embossed Fender headstock logo and extra comfortable trem arm. To truly experience everything that Fender offers, there's only one instrument to choose — the Fender American Ultra Stratocaster HSS.
Why do some of the used instruments have a “used” stamp on the back of the headstock?
This step is a long-standing agreement we have had with some of our manufacturing partners taken to protect their interests and to prevent the filing of improper warranty claims. For many consumers, the “used” stamp is recognized as a sign of quality, giving confidence that an instrument originating from MIRC has been properly set-up and refurbished by a professional tech.
- Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape American Ultra Stratocaster
- Body Material Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Color Ultraburst
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape Modern D
- Neck Joint Bolt-on
- Radius 10"-14" compound
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay White Pearloid Dots
- Number of Frets 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Nut Width 1.685"
- Nut Material Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece 2-Point Fender Deluxe Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuners Fender Deluxe Die-cast Sealed Locking
- Neck Pickup Ultra Noiseless Hot Strat Single-coil
- Middle Pickup Ultra Noiseless Hot Strat Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup Ultra Double Tap Humbucker
- Controls 1 x master volume (with S-1 Switch), 2 x tone
- Switching 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings Fender NPS, .009-.042
- Case/Gig Bag Hardshell Case