Manufacturers warranty does not apply
Fender’s American Professional series produced some of the most popular instruments among working musicians and discerning amateurs. Now, with the American Professional II series, Fender has upped the ante, outfitting the formidable line with a slew of player-centric upgrades. The Fender American Professional II Telecaster features Tim Shaw’s latest V-Mod Tele single-coils, which deliver familiar Tele twang with enhanced clarity and focus. To provide an exceptional playing experience, the American Professional II Telecaster boasts a Deep "C" profile neck with a satin finish and a contoured heel joint. A Tele is a must-have in any guitar collection, and they don’t get much finer than the Fender American Professional II Telecaster.
Why do some of the used instruments have a “used” stamp on the back of the headstock?
This step is a long-standing agreement we have had with some of our manufacturing partners taken to protect their interests and to prevent the filing of improper warranty claims. For many consumers, the “used” stamp is recognized as a sign of quality, giving confidence that an instrument originating from MIRC has been properly set-up and refurbished by a professional tech.
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeAmerican Professional II Telecaster
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishGloss Polyurethane
- ColorMystic Surf Green
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeDeep C
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialRosewood
- Fingerboard InlayWhite Dots
- Number of Frets22, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length25.5"
- Nut Width1.685"
- Nut MaterialBone
- Bridge/Tailpiece3-Saddle Top-load String-through body with Brass Bullet Saddles
- TunersFender Standard Die-cast
- Neck PickupV-Mod II Tele Single-coil
- Bridge PickupV-Mod II Tele Single-coil
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone (push/push series)
- Switching3-way blade pickup switch