Manufacturers warranty does not apply
Fender's American Professional II Stratocaster offers multiple upgrades from its inaugural configuration. The lightweight, contoured body delivers a nicely balanced tonal foundation with a highly-resonant quality. This solidbody electric guitar's first major upgrade lies in the pickup selection. The American Professional II Stratocaster is loaded with a trio of V-Mod II single-coil pickups that pump out a vintage tone with modern refinements. An upgraded 2-point tremolo bridge and cold-rolled steel block combine to give you plenty of sustain and brightness. Further performance upgrades include a contoured heel joint, "Super-Natural" satin neck finish, and upgraded electronics. If you're looking for a guitar with a vintage voice and modern feel, the American Professional II Stratocaster is worth your consideration.
Why do some of the used instruments have a “used” stamp on the back of the headstock?
This step is a long-standing agreement we have had with some of our manufacturing partners taken to protect their interests and to prevent the filing of improper warranty claims. For many consumers, the “used” stamp is recognized as a sign of quality, giving confidence that an instrument originating from MIRC has been properly set-up and refurbished by a professional tech.
- Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape American Professional II Stratocaster
- Body Material Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Color 3 Tone Sunburst
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape Deep C
- Neck Joint Bolt-on
- Radius 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay White Dots
- Number of Frets 22, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Nut Width 1.685"
- Nut Material Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Cold-rolled Steel Block
- Tuners Fender Standard Die-cast
- Neck Pickup Fender V-Mod II Single-coil
- Middle Pickup Fender V-Mod II Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup Fender V-Mod II Single-coil
- Controls 1 x master volume, 2 x tone (push/push add neck)
- Switching 5-way blade pickup switch