Manufacturers warranty does not apply
The Fender American Professional II Stratocaster HSS offers notable upgrades from its previous version. The alder body is loaded with brand-new V-Mod II pickups for the ultimate in single-coil tone. A Double Tap humbucker located in the bridge is ideal for powerful solos and lead lines. You also get upgraded hardware from headstock to tuners, including a contoured heel for playing comfort. Enhanced finishing techniques and Fender's famous dedication to quality craftsmanship round out the design. The Fender American Professional II Stratocaster HSS is a vintage-voiced instrument that's ready to conquer stages.
Why do some of the used instruments have a “used” stamp on the back of the headstock?
This step is a long-standing agreement we have had with some of our manufacturing partners taken to protect their interests and to prevent the filing of improper warranty claims. For many consumers, the “used” stamp is recognized as a sign of quality, giving confidence that an instrument originating from MIRC has been properly set-up and refurbished by a professional tech.
- Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape American Professional II Stratocaster
- Body Material Roasted Pine
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Color Sienna Sunburst
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape Deep C
- Neck Joint Bolt-on
- Radius 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay Black Dots
- Number of Frets 22, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Nut Width 1.685"
- Nut Material Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Cold-rolled Steel Block
- Tuners Fender Standard Die-cast
- Neck Pickup Fender V-Mod II Single-coil
- Middle Pickup Fender V-Mod II Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup Fender V-Mod II Double Tap Humbucker
- Controls 1 x master volume, 2 x tone (push/push coil-split)
- Switching 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings Fender USA 250L, .009-.042
- Case/Gig Bag Hardshell Case