Manufacturers warranty does not apply
Leo Fender nailed the essence of a great instrument when he launched his Precision Bass in 1951. Today, the Fender American Professional II Precision Bass draws on over six decades of innovation, evolution, and inspiration to exceed the requirements of today’s working bassists. The ’63 C-profile neck feels just right, with its smooth, rolled fingerboard edges, “Super-Natural” satin finish, and newly sculpted neck heel that gives you effortless access to the upper register. Fender’s new V-Mod II Precision Bass split-coil pickup serves up classic P Bass punch and growl, with more articulation than ever before. A genuine bone nut and string-through-body or top-load 4-saddle HiMass Vintage bridge deliver solidity and sustain for authoritative tone, while lightweight vintage-style tuners with tapered shafts provide outstanding tuning stability and fast, hassle-free string changes. Rocking premium appointments, flawless playability, optimized electronics, and classic visuals, the Fender American Professional II Precision Bass offers you a new standard of comfort, tone, and performance.
Why do some of the used instruments have a “used” stamp on the back of the headstock?
This step is a long-standing agreement we have had with some of our manufacturing partners taken to protect their interests and to prevent the filing of improper warranty claims. For many consumers, the “used” stamp is recognized as a sign of quality, giving confidence that an instrument originating from MIRC has been properly set-up and refurbished by a professional tech.
- Number of Strings: 4
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Shape: American Professional II Precision
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Color: Olympic White
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: 1963 C
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: White Dots
- Number of Frets: 20, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length: 34"
- Nut Width: 1.625"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 4-Saddle HiMass Vintage
- Tuners: Fender Vintage-style
- Middle Pickup: Fender V-Mod II Precision Split Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Strings: Fender USA 7250M, .045-.105
- Case Included: Hardshell Case