Manufacturers warranty does not apply
The Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass V takes a tried-and-true design and complements it with modern updates. The latest incarnation of a groundbreaking instrument, this 5-string electric bass guitar boasts a balanced-sounding alder body, which pairs nicely with the classic punch provided by its V-Mod II single-coil pickups. Playing this J Bass is an absolute joy — its fast, comfortable Slim C-shaped neck, smooth rolled fingerboard, and sculpted neck heel are guaranteed to elevate your playing. Tapered-shaft tuners and a HiMass vintage bridge round out the American Pro II J Bass V’s player-friendly features. The American Pro II Jazz Bass V was designed from the ground up to offer you an ideal gigging and recording instrument
Why do some of the used instruments have a “used” stamp on the back of the headstock?
This step is a long-standing agreement we have had with some of our manufacturing partners taken to protect their interests and to prevent the filing of improper warranty claims. For many consumers, the “used” stamp is recognized as a sign of quality, giving confidence that an instrument originating from MIRC has been properly set-up and refurbished by a professional tech.
- Number of Strings: 5
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Shape: American Professional II Jazz
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Color: 3-Color Sunburst
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Slim C
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: White Dots
- Number of Frets: 20, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length: 34"
- Nut Width: 1.875"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 5-Saddle HIMass Vintage
- Tuners: Fender Vintage-style
- Middle Pickup: Fender V-Mod II Jazz Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Fender V-Mod II Jazz Single-coil
- Controls: 2 x volume, 1 x master tone
- Strings: Fender USA 7250-5M, .045-.125