Manufacturers warranty does not apply
An American-made Tele at an unbeatable price — that’s exactly what you get with the Fender American Performer Telecaster. Experience balanced tone and extreme comfort, courtesy of a lightweight alder body, maple modern C-shaped neck, and easy-playing 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard. Heat things up with an awe-inspiring combination of vintage-tinged sonics and modern output, thanks to two Yosemite single-coil pickups. On top of that, Fender’s Greasebucket tone control keeps things from getting muddy. The American Performer Tele includes ClassicGear tuners for rock-solid intonation.
Why do some of the used instruments have a “used” stamp on the back of the headstock?
This step is a long-standing agreement we have had with some of our manufacturing partners taken to protect their interests and to prevent the filing of improper warranty claims. For many consumers, the “used” stamp is recognized as a sign of quality, giving confidence that an instrument originating from MIRC has been properly set-up and refurbished by a professional tech.
- Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape American Performer Telecaster
- Body Material Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Color Vintage White
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape Modern C
- Neck Joint Bolt-on
- Radius 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay Black Dots
- Number of Frets 22, Jumbo
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Nut Width 1.685"
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece 3-saddle String-thru Tele Bridge
- Tuners Fender Classic Gear
- Neck Pickup Yosemite Tele Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup Yosemite Tele Single-coil
- Controls 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, Greasebucket tone circuit
- Switching 3-way blade pickup switch