A high-performance, EVH-approved axe for working musicians? That's the EVH Wolfgang Standard QM in a nutshell. In fact, this eminently gig-worthy solidbody electric guitar has what it takes to be your new number one. The WG Standard QM is built around a spotlight-ready, quilt maple-topped basswood body, which is the perfect conduit for its tone-infused, cradle-rocking EVH Wolfgang humbuckers. You'll be blown away by the just-right feel of the WG Standard QM's baked maple neck, and its compound-radius fingerboard ensures a lightning-fast playability that's downright addictive. You also get an EVH-branded Floyd Rose Special tremolo — a must-have piece of hardware for stadium-worthy hard rock. The Wolfgang Standard QM is topped off with black knurled control knobs and a sleek satin urethan finish.
Why do some of the used instruments have a “used” stamp on the back of the headstock?
This step is a long-standing agreement we have had with some of our manufacturing partners taken to protect their interests and to prevent the filing of improper warranty claims. For many consumers, the “used” stamp is recognized as a sign of quality, giving confidence that an instrument originating from MIRC has been properly set-up and refurbished by a professional tech.
- Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape Wolfgang Standard
- Body Material Basswood
- Top Material Quilt Maple Veneer
- Body Finish Polyurethane
- Color 3-tone Sunburst
- Neck Material Baked Maple
- Neck Shape Wolfgang
- Neck Joint Bolt-on
- Radius 12"-16" compound
- Fingerboard Material Baked Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay Dots
- Number of Frets 22, Jumbo, Nickel Silver
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Nut Width 1.625"
- Nut Material Floyd Rose R2 Locking
- Bridge/Tailpiece EVH Branded Floyd Rose Special Locking Tremolo
- Tuners EVH Branded
- Neck Pickup Direct Mount Wolfgang Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup Direct Mount Wolfgang Humbucker
- Controls 1 x volume, 1 x tone
- Switching 3-way toggle pickup switch