There are no sonic limits with the ESP LTD Viper-256 solidbody electric guitar! Whether you play rock, metal, blues, or punk, the LTD Viper-256 has the tone you're after. That's because ESP loaded this super-versatile double-cutaway guitar with a set of dual-mode ESP-designed LH-150 humbucking pickups with onboard coil splitting. These fire-breathing pickups are perfectly paired with the naturally warm and harmonically rich sound of a mahogany body and neck, with a stunning quilted maple top adding more brightness and bite to your tone. Throw in a rock-solid TOM bridge assembly for added stability, and you get killer sound and performance with the ESP LTD Viper-256.
Why do some of the used instruments have a “used” stamp on the back of the headstock?
This step is a long-standing agreement we have had with some of our manufacturing partners taken to protect their interests and to prevent the filing of improper warranty claims. For many consumers, the “used” stamp is recognized as a sign of quality, giving confidence that an instrument originating from MIRC has been properly set-up and refurbished by a professional tech.
- Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape LTD Viper
- Body Material Mahogany
- Top Material Quilted Maple
- Body Finish Gloss
- Color Dark Brown Sunburst
- Neck Material 3-Piece Mahogany
- Neck Shape Thin U
- Neck Joint Neck-through
- Radius 13.7"
- Fingerboard Material Roasted Jatoba
- Fingerboard Inlay Pearloid Flags
- Number of Frets 24, Extra Jumbo
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Nut Width 1.653"
- Nut Material Molded Plastic
- Bridge/Tailpiece Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Stopbar Tailpiece
- Tuners LTD
- Neck Pickup ESP Designed LH-150N Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup ESP Designed LH-150B Humbucker
- Controls 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone (push/pull coil-split)
- Switching 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings D'Addario, .010-.046
- Case/Gig Bag Sold Separately