The LTD H-200 from ESP is truly the all-around axe you've been looking for. Its design, features, and playability make it ideal for hard-hitting styles as well as more finessed musical explorations. The LTD H-200 features a mahogany body with a flamed maple top, which is lightweight, resonant, and has a see-through finish that lets the gorgeous body art show through. A maple neck with roasted jatoba fingerboard offers stellar playability and response, and ESP-designed humbuckers with push-pull coil-splitting lets you tap into an array of classic humbucking tones. Finally, a hardtail bridge and LTD tuners deliver plenty of sustain and tuning support.
Why do some of the used instruments have a “used” stamp on the back of the headstock?
This step is a long-standing agreement we have had with some of our manufacturing partners taken to protect their interests and to prevent the filing of improper warranty claims. For many consumers, the “used” stamp is recognized as a sign of quality, giving confidence that an instrument originating from MIRC has been properly set-up and refurbished by a professional tech.
- Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape LTD H-200
- Body Material Mahogany
- Top Material Flamed Maple
- Body Finish Gloss
- Color See-thru Purple
- Neck Material 3-Piece Maple
- Neck Shape Thin U
- Neck Joint Set Neck
- Radius 13.7"
- Fingerboard Material Roasted Jatoba
- Fingerboard Inlay Pearloid Offset Blocks
- Number of Frets 24, Extra Jumbo
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Nut Width 1.653"
- Nut Material Molded Plastic
- Bridge/Tailpiece LTD Fixed Bridge with String-thru body
- Tuners LTD
- Neck Pickup ESP Designed LH-150N Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup ESP Designed LH-150B Humbucker
- Controls 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone (push/pull coil-split)
- Switching 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings D'Addario, .010-.046
- Case/Gig Bag Sold Separately
- Manufacturer Part Number: LH200FMSTP